The Institute works to develop analytical methods for analyzing small molecules as well as natural health and nutraceutical products. This is accomplished by using a variety of analytical techniques including UPLCMS and GCMS.
The Institute’s state-of-the-art facility and instruments, coupled with our research team, is capable of serving the regional agricultural, biotech, chemical, pharmaceutical, and natural product industries with a vast array of analytical testing services. Services include Quality Control (QC) testing and QC release, stability studies, method development, and optimization and validation.
Current Projects Include:
- Analyzing chemical and biological samples from various industries using UPLCMSMS and GCMS
- Developing purification and isolation methods for
- natural products
- Extracting molecules produced by endophytes
- Collaborating with university partners
- Supporting industries throughout the region