At the Institute for Advanced Learning and Research, inclusivity is a priority. To the best of our ability, we have made our website fully compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), which ensures that persons with disabilities can access all content throughout our website.
Our website has been designed with the following accessibility standards in mind:
- The standard font used throughout the website has been chosen to be easily legible.
- We have used live text instead of graphics, or live text over images.
- Our pages are designed to display without horizontal scrollbars when viewed on a screen resolution of 1024 x 768.
- Color contrast compliance was considered when selecting background color containing any text.
- If images, video or audio are placed on the website, alternative text or transcriptions are made available.
- We have attempted to comply with Section 508 referring to website accessibility standards.
If you use assistive technology, such as a Braille reader or screen reader, and the format of any material on this website interferes with your experience or ability to access information, please contact Allison Moore at 434-766-6766 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice Under the Americans with Disabilities Act
In accordance with the requirements of Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Institute for Advanced Learning and Research will not discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities on the basis of disability in IALR’s services, programs or activities.