About our Analytical Chemistry
The chemistry research group at IALR specializes in providing analytical methodology development and chemical testing services to help speed decision making processes, quantify the efficacy of products under development, and provide access to state-of-the-art equipment to catalyze regional economic development. IALR works to develop analytical methods for analyzing small molecules as well as natural health and nutraceutical products.
IALR’s cutting-edge facility and instruments, coupled with its research team, is capable of serving the regional agricultural, biotech, chemical, pharmaceutical and natural product industries with a vast array of analytical testing services. Services include Quality Control (QC) testing and QC release, stability studies, method development, and optimization and validation.
iNNOVATIVE Projects Include:
- Full-service, ISO-certified industrial hemp testing capability
- Analyzing chemical and biological samples from various industries using UPLCMSMS and GCMS
- Developing purification and isolation methods for natural products
- Extracting molecules produced by endophytes
- Collaborating with university partners
- Supporting industries throughout the region
Hemp Testing Lab
Leveraging the expertise of an on-site Analytical Chemist and state-of-the-art analytical instruments, IALR stands ready to assist hemp growers and processors. High-quality testing services at an affordable rate ensure regulatory compliance and marketability.