Training Teachers for a Growing Field
IALR’s Gene Haas Center for Integrated Machining is one of only five centers in the nation approved by Haas Automation as a Haas Technical Education Center (HTEC). The center trains high school and community college instructors for the growing field of precision machining and provides certification opportunities for instructors, veterans, incumbent workers and adult learners. Through valuable partnerships, first-rate facilities including a hands-on flow-cell environment, and top-of-the-line technology, instructors and other learners will gain the skills they need to compete and mentor others for a successful career in industry.
- 5-Axis CNC Milling
- Advanced Tooling Applications
- Renishaw Probing and Macro Programming
- CNC Mill/Lathe Programming Operations Level 1
- CNC Milling: Programming, Setup & Operations 1
- CNC Turning: Programming, Setup & Operations 1
- CNC Milling: Programming, Setup & Operations 2
- CNC Turning: Programming, Setup & Operations 2
The program offers:
- HTEC Network Teacher Training And Certification
- Business and Industry CNC Training and Certification (including NIMS certification)
- Market-driven custom training courses and seminars for business and industry
Scholarships are available for teachers. For more information, contact Jeremiah Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org or (434) 766-6762.
For more information on how to register for training, please contact Jeremiah Williams at email@example.com or (434)766-6762.